Hubpages, Squidoo, Triond, and Xomba Review !!

Hubpages, Squidoo, Triond, and Xomba are all very popular networks for blogging and earning money with Google Adsense. However, having tried all three networks I am actually not a big fan. Let me begin with Hubpages, which is the most famous and the largest company by my standards. This wonderful company claims that there are members on there earning a legitimate side income on a regular basis. Some people say they actually earn a third of their income on Hubpages. I mean to say that their blogs are spectacular, well I cannot really say that. However, I actually do not trust Hubpages because I have had many perfectly good blogs on this website that have gotten many good reviews rejected for some unknown reason. Perhaps Hubpages did not want to pay up. Who knows. Actually, I am in the process of deleting my hubs from them and posting the content elsewhere. If a company does not appreciate my honest good efforts, than why bother workign for them?

Now lets move on to Squidoo. Once again this company heavily controls the ratings of the content that is published. They are quick to reject writings if the format is not exactly to their liking or if there aren't enough pages. It is very hard to get promoted on this website even if your content is good. When I posted my first blog I got zero views on it over like a week worth of time. I ended up deleting that blog and going elsewhere.

Now Triond is actually not such a bad website. However, lately no matter what I submit they claims that I am copying from elsewhere, so I guess they noticed I began making money and did not want to pay. I am still making money with them on my older articles, but they are not accepting any new ones. The customer service at Triond is non existent. This website never replies to any of my complaints. I am actually surprised that they have not cancelled my old blogs and I am surprised they are still in business because it seems that this page is run by ghosts.

Xomba is great because this website will let you publish just about anything. The content is not really screened all that much. You can easily get views and popularity. However, you cannot easily get paid. The page views somehow do not translate to Google Adsense. I am not sure as to why.

For More Help Comment Below Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Home Design Ideas Fashion Style Trends Home and Garden Gallery Home Designs Arditourism Modestop Topmodest Shitazine Sitahouseblog Izhealthy Shitadesign Sitahouse Topmodest Sitazine Irezine Home- decor-design Shitadesign Shitadesign-dot-com Inhomeland inhouseland ghiuldenika inebautystyle enterarteiuna radiodominiopublico biberealexandru fabiobernadosdi geeklore31 syahadah-alhafeezah peaceloveiman bigwideempty techandchefadventures kaosgunlugu fikirkulubleri duazinciri theinternationalrules morefortngintn monkeymanzach lifeatthegreenys photokid84 chelsea-settles chasingmommyhood sexyhotactresseswallpaper tophotnewstodays avvani urbantrendsussex voychic reisyamode sitazine reportmy homedesignideasx mystylepinterest fashionstyleco popularnewstips isexy-hot-girls sexywomengirl trendymodeku derumahdesign womenhairs hackoblogger gadiswomen homeinteriordesignideas1s homedesignideasa uniquehomedesignsw enterpreneurforbloggers earningblogtipss lilyandgiasmom onfeatureblog aboutadsen onblogsocial tecnologiku onlinekutip akuhub caramakemoney youseoneed blogukus newbieblogit adsenseguideto triond-adsense inseoservice intipseoblog otherseoblog freeseoguid seoblognets tawaguideblog seosecretip buzdesign modewomen gayawoman cantikide tipsehat bebeautyps tipsjilbabcantiks idekontenislami healthfitnessnutritionsz jilbab-tips tips-home-decor caramemakaijilbabv beritaremajaterkinie allisoncrewnews mypinspinterest mypinspinterest gogirlsgallery seyhotgirls topmodest worldotgirls seksigirlsblog yourgirlsnet sexywomensia decorativehousedesigns simplebloggertipsz aboutadsense09s marketingner freeseotipstricksz womensiana chicstylegallery oblogkudewe colhomegallery marketserve onlibusiness artodesign designinguide oninteriorhome interiormu intutorblog blogoffeed newbloggerhint enginseo dibisnistips internetmublog onroomdesign homegardenco
Powered by Blogger.